Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OpenCommunityCamp 2009

OpenCommunityCamp 2009 is near! OpenCommunityCamp is a true Camp: there's no registration, its completely free, and geeks and geekettes will be spending the evenings around the campfire, and sleep in tents beneath the starry skies of Oegstgeest, the Netherlands.

If you can find the time, I'd be glad to meet you there, 26th July through 2nd August 2009.

I'll be speaking on Open Source Business Intelligence, but there's a lot more going on.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Tom Barber said...

I might have to come a long, been a while since I did some camping.

rpbouman said...

Hi Tom!

hey, that'd be great!

You're most welcome to come over, I would like very much to hang out with you whilst you're here. Please let me know what your plans are, and I will adjust my planning to that.

Great!

SAP HANA Trick: DISTINCT STRING_AGG

Nowadays, many SQL implementations offer some form of aggregate string concatenation function. Being an aggregate function, it has the effe...