Friday, December 19, 2008

MySQL Conference Schedule Available

I just got word the Schedule for the MySQL Conference 2009 is now available!

In my previous post, and the one before that I already wrote about my approved proposals. I promised I would post more details on my sessions later on. Well, it's right here:

http://en.oreilly.com/mysql2009/public/schedule/speaker/198

While you're at it, check out the list of speakers. I think it is a pretty good line-up, and I am looking forward to seeing the talks, and meeting these people. I've seen quite a few interesting things and I'll compile a list later on of the talks that caught my special attention.

No comments:

SAP HANA Trick: DISTINCT STRING_AGG

Nowadays, many SQL implementations offer some form of aggregate string concatenation function. Being an aggregate function, it has the effe...