Yes, I committed another deadly sin programming for the off-line web :0
A few days ago, I wrote how I didn't test the Google Gears Query Tool with Internet Explorer.
This time, I was kindly informed by Jon Stephens that the query tool didn't check to see whether Google Gears is actually installed. It's fixed now. You should see the following message if the query tool detects that google gears is not yet installed:
Apart from that, I also added a few decorations and features. Most notably, the SQL statement textarea now uses a monospace font, and an SQL statement history was added.
Check it out:
The statement history will simple maintain a stack of successfully executed statements, and put the most recent statements on top. Selecting a statement from the listbox will copy the SQL back to the textarea.