Monday, April 17, 2006

Server SQL Modes Quickref chart available at the MySQLForge Wiki

Wow!

I just created my first Wiki Page, ever.

I created a new Quickref category in the wiki of the MySQLForge site. There, I created a new article where I put the Server SQL Mode chart I blogged about yesterday in a HTML format.

I like the MySQL reference manual a lot, but especially when I'm looking for some specifics about a topic I already read before, I find that it takes too much time to quickly locate what I need. Knowing what simple Server SQL modes are member of what composite mode is such an example. Knowing the order of arguments for a function is another such problem. I hope the quickref section in the wiki will remedy this, and I hope other people will find it useful too.

No comments:

SAP HANA Trick: DISTINCT STRING_AGG

Nowadays, many SQL implementations offer some form of aggregate string concatenation function. Being an aggregate function, it has the effe...