Thursday, December 15, 2005

Having a bit of a Holiday

I've been enjoying a bit of a holiday lately. Nothing much, just two weeks off from my regular job.

Frankly, not having to go to work, celebrate "Sinterklaas" with my family, reading a novel (Sinterklaas gave me the Dutch translation of Michel Houellebecq's last novel, "La possibilité d’une île", Dank U Sinterklaasje! A certain iPOD Nano device also arrived on the 5th of december - what timing, I love it!) and making a walk on the beach (Yup! we saw a seal, a wild one that is, in Katwijk aan Zee. It looked as if it was making an attempt to swim into the Rhine River, in fact it was at the foot of the dunes, well on the shore).

No comments:

SAP HANA Trick: DISTINCT STRING_AGG

Nowadays, many SQL implementations offer some form of aggregate string concatenation function. Being an aggregate function, it has the effe...